Thursday, June 3, 2010

It's a . . .

BOY!!! If you are on my friends' list on Facebook, you probably already know this. I had my ultrasound appointment yesterday. It was a day that my kids had been waiting for. They couldn't wait to find out what we were having. Me too. I can never wait till I have the baby, I always have to know. Let me say that I was surprised when they told us what we were having. My kids have come in a pattern: GIRL, BOY, GIRL, BOY. So naturally, I assumed the next child would be a girl. I was really convinced that I was going to be having a girl. The Dr. was funny because she knew that all the kids were excited and anxious to know what we were having. She waited till the end to say, and when it came time she said, "Do you guys really want to know what you're having?" That got their attention. "You're having a BOY!" I was VERY surprised. I don't know if I said it allowed, but I just remember thinking, "WHAT?! REALLY?!" It was fun to have all the kids there for that. Now it's time to think of boy names.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

congratulations!! That is so exciting, another handsome Sasaki boy. :)

The Maire Family said...

For us it seems much harder to decide on a boys name than it is for a girls name. We've got a couple that we kind of like but nothing definite yet. Congrats again :)

M2 (Melissa) said...

I felt that way with Maxwell - I thought we would just have three girls! It was a total surprise to me! I loved that surprise - so fun to do something different! Congrats!!!

Mark and Jessica said...

Congrats!! Boys names were always the hardest for us to agree on - of course we had to have 3 of 'em.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Yeah! I'm am so excited for you. I hope you are feeling well.

wittygal said...

Congrats! I love boys, I want to have a baby boy. No gaurantees so I wont even try I will just wait for pictures of yours. Good luck with the name thing.