Did you know that? I didn't. This year's History Day topic was "Debate and Diplomacy".

Tyler and his partner researched information to argue the point that even WWII was not a good thing, it did help boost the economy in the US which in turn helped end the Depression.

These boys worked on this board for a couple of months. They were so glad when it was all done ([in hushed tones] so was I).

With all their hard work, the boys made it on to Districts. Tyler though felt that it was beginning to be too much. Moving on to compete in the District Level does mean more work. Usually, the board gets a little revamping because the competition is stiffer. Tyler was done with History Day and informed his teacher that he wanted his name withdrawn from the District Level. I have to say that I was disappointed, but a little proud I guess at the maturity of that decision he made on his own. (sniff, sniff) My little boy is growing up.
1 comment:
You did great, Tyler! WE LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment