Saturday, February 12, 2011

We Just Needed to Get Out of the House

It had been a Saturday where some of us had been stuck in the house all day. Me , because I had worked last night. By the time evening fell, the kids and I had cabin fever and needed to get out. Randy and Tyler decided to pass. They had spent the morning at the orthodontist (that's another post) and were tired out. So I grabbed the rest of the kids and headed on over to BYUH for their Winter Foodfest (yeah, the diet thing wasn't happening today).

The Tongan Club offering a good BBQ plate, along with manioke and lu pulu.


Micah trying to navigate through the crowds. There were a TON of people. The last time we went, I don't remember there being this many people. TONS I tell you.


There's my monster. So cute. Look at those cheeks. Don't you just want to pinch 'em. He did pretty good while we were out, but he was tired by the end.


There were inflatables to jump on. Micah and Kara went on one. You can't leave these kinds of things and not jump on one of those kinds of things.


She just finished eating ----- thus the smile.


My cabin fever children. Happy to get out and get some fresh air. Really, the one in the middle is happy, he's just trying to be macho about the picture.


This is what happens when you leave the camera with a 13 year old.


Next time I'm getting Filipino food. It looked good. It all looked good. It was so hard to choose from.


Behind the "stage" where all the performances took place.


Guess what kind of food I opted for. I don't remember what it was called, but it hit the spot. We may live in the country, but there's plenty around here to do.

1 comment:

LadyDi said...

Man, I miss food fest! You just made my stomach grumble when you mentioned the manioke,etc.