Monday, February 21, 2011

President's Day with the Niu Side

Today we got together with my side of the family. We all live (well most of us), on this side of the island. I decided that it's been too long since we've all gotten together, so I emailed everyone and we had fun at the beach.

*Just a side note, I still haven't put up all the pictures from this day. Blogger is giving me attitude about it. Hopefully, I'll get all the pictures up soon.


The big girls hanging out in the water.

Shalee. She's so cute. (Aunty is sorry if this spelling is wrong).

I love this picture of Sharae.


A sweet shot of Reagan.


Micah and Shace finding little ocean creatures.

David hanging out on the shore.

Fahren is the oldest cousin. She's such a great big sister, helping her mom with the kids.

Alvina (Shaun's wife), helped out a lot with this get-together. Thanks Vina!

Jace and Randy. This was Jace's first time at the beach.

Leigh and Lizzy. They are both the same age and are in the same Math class at school.

They're trying to ignore the camera. LOL. Actually, I don't even think they know I snapped this picture.

These two are my cousins. David (on the left) and Shaun (on the right). David is the oldest and Shaun is the youngest. They were our cooks. Thanks guys, the food was great! My other cousin Rachel was there, but I haven't gotten that picture up yet. I'll keep working on it.

No comments: