Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Open House at Kahuku Elementary

It's that time of year again ---- open house at the elementary school. I was worried thinking in my head how we were going to get to everyone's class during the short amount of time, and then I stopped. I only have two kids going to elementary school now. This was going to be cake.


This was the most relaxed open house, I think because I didn't have to make it short and quickly speed onto the next teacher. We took our time, letting the kids show us everything that they have done. Micah loves school and so does Kara.

They seem to be adjusting well this year and doing awesome. I am blessed with wonderful children.

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

Okay first I love the big pic at the top! Makes me realize how much I miss those kids!! And the beach too of course! LOL Second, what is this "Relaxed Open House" of which you speak? I have never heard of such a thing! LOL Looks great!