Tonight our ward held a Court of Honor for the Deacon's in our ward. They reported on their summer adventures, especially the ones they had at Pupukea Scout camp. The boys were demonstrating a game they played at camp. After watching them do the game, I was confused.
Tyler was awarded several merit badges, as well as rank of 1st Class. Good job Tyler!!
Even I was given a badge. I'm on the Scout Committee.
Jace hanging with Aunty Polly.
Tyler was asked to get up and share a fun experience he had a Pupukea Scout Camp. He talked about his Deacon't quorum president letting his pants fall in front of others. LOL! Don't worry, he had shorts underneath.
When we called it a night, the colors were retired.Congratulations Tyler!!!
2 comments:
We love you Tyler & we're so proud that you're a great scout! Can't wait to see you in Nov & for Christmas, too!! Be thinking of what you want from Grandma & Grandpa for Christmas, k?
'ofa atu,
Grandma & Grandpa Niu
Congrats Tyler!! Woohoo!!!
Post a Comment