Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's Almost Time!

We've never been more excited about Halloween this year, than any other year. The invitations are out. We're getting excited for Jace's 1st birthday! It's been a while since we've celebrated one of those. Unlike our other kids, we did it a little bigger than normal. That's okay. We're happy and excited to celebrate with friends and family. Until then, here's Jace's interview to share with you.

My favorite food is: milk, particularly whole.

My favorite sport to play is: climbing. I can climb anything.

The best show on television is: Blue's Clues.

The coolest person on earth is: Mom (LOL!)

My favorite thing to learn about in school is: Don't go yet, but mom teaches me a lot of things.

The thing I do the most awesomely is: climb

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to: the playground

My favorite color is: not sure yet.

When I grow up, I’m going to become: no sure yet either.

My current favorite song is: The Blue's Clues theme song

The book I am lovingBold right now: Can't sit still long enough to know.

Three words that describe me are: active, rascal, and happy.

When I was little, I used to: just lay around.

My favorite season of the year is: I think I love them all.

The absolute best thing about camping is: the beach. I love playing in the sand.

The snack I like the best is: those senbei crackers.

One food I really dislike is: broccoli. I always spit it out.

My best friend is: Dad.

If I had one wish, it would be: To just play all day and night.

My favorite memory is: Too many to name right now.



1 comment:

The Maire Family said...

Awww so cute! Don't be surprised if you see this on my blog. I think I'll be doing that this year on their birthdays!