Thursday, February 7, 2013

Air Hockey Anyone?

Our family here in AZ, the Griffins, bequeathed their air hockey table to our family. We were more than happy to accept it. It was used and needed a little love, but nothing Dad couldn't fix.  In fact, this has been his project all week. I'm just sad I didn't take pictures of him and the kids working on it.

 

As you can see it is being enjoyed by all. Jace doesn't let height stop him at all. He just adjusts.


Look at the shot! He's a natural. Let's take a closer look.


Such great form. I wouldn't want to be on the opposite side of him. LOL! He loves this game. It's simple enough for him to play.




Micah being a good brother and humoring Jace with a game before school.

Thanks Griffin family!!

1 comment:

The Maire Family said...

That's awesome! Jace totally makes me think of Asher everytime I see a picture of him. Can't wait til those two are able to get together for some quality cuzzie time. :)