My kids and I just got back from ward camp at Hukilau beach. Boy was it a lot of work to go camping for a week. Randy was unable to take off from work, so I braved the grounds myself with the kids. During the week, I tried to cook over a grill, shower in cold water, sleep on a cheapy air-mattress, sleep through winds and rain. At the end I asked myself, "WHY?" Why did I put myself through that, as well as my children. Well, the answer is below. I was able to capture those moments of why we love to camp. Enjoy. (PS this is a new thing I'm trying).
3 comments:
That looks like camping I could handle. Cold showers for a week maybe not, but it still looked like you all had a wonderful time! Thanks for posting!
That turned out way cute. I love the pictures and the music is great! Looks like you had a lot of fun. I would like that kind of camping!
Oh now I miss Hawaii and swimming at Hukilau beach. We really enjoyed the slide show you guys, looks like camping was lots of fun.
Luv,
The Sika's
Post a Comment