Tyler had his first Day Camp. He was excited about it all. Before he could leave though, I had to iron on new badges. He is now part of the Aloha Council, Troop 66. Well, the day camp was held at the Laie Park, which is in the next town over. It went from 8am to 2pm for 3 days. Tyler had lots to say at the end of each day telling us all about what he did. The first day they did Bebe guns, archery, and other things (sorry can't remember).

End of Day 2 after getting drenched.The second day, some military people came down and showed them all kinds of military gear and equipment. There was a fire truck there and before letting the kids go home, the sprayed all the boys down with the hose. They LOVED it because man was it HOT!

End of Day 3. Afterwards, they headed over to the pool at BYUH for some swimming. Tyler was actually glad that there were no more days of day camp left because he was pooped!
3 comments:
You know I was really excited for Kieran when he went to Day Camp. But I didn't get any pics cause I didn't go with. Did you go with him? I wish I had, then maybe we would have gotten home at a decent time. 8am to 2pm sounds like a much better time than 12:45 to 10:30pm. Not fair! 80) I am glad he had fun.
No I didn't go. These are just pictures from when I went to pick him up. There would have been more pictures if I had gone. I'm sure it's also not fair that the venue was only 5 mins down the road too. It sounds like Kieran had a blast too.
I'm so glad to see you all made it and are having such fun being back in Hawaii. I almost feel like I am there with you, 'cause everything looks so familiar.
Boyscouts at the PCC? Everyboys dream I am sure!
Post a Comment