To end the busy week we have been having, we had the honor of attending cousin Jett's baptism! I especially had the honor of giving the baptism talk. Jett is the oldest child, so therefore the first of the kids in his family to be baptized. Jett is a smart boy, who loves playing with his cousins. He's a big help to his mom, always helping with his younger brothers. He's going to make an awesome Cub Scout. We are excited for him. Congratulations Jett! And thank you for inviting us, it was a GREAT party. Food, food, and more food.

In case you can't tell, Jett's the one in white. The others are his two younger brothers with Tyler.

Raiden, always smiling.

Aunty Julie (Randy's sister), Uncle Earl, and Conner.

Haupia cake. Mmmmm. Wish I had some now.

Before blowing out the candles, my mother-in-law and I noticed that while the kids were singing "Happy Birthday" to Jett, Jett was studying the cake and candles, deciding what angle would be best to blow those babies out. He opted for the side and got them all in one blow.

Aunty Jill (Randy's baby sister) and her boyfriend Uncle Cory.

Randy, playing with the nicer camera.

Aunty Terri (who hasn't had the baby yet), Aunty Jan (Jett's mom & Randy's sister), and my mother-in-law Jane. If I were in that picture, I'm about a foot taller than them. Yes, I am a giant.

Uncle Ryan (Randy's brother), Tanith, and Aunty Terri.

Kids at the craft table. Kara and Micah loved this table.


These guns were the highlight of the party. Who knew PVC could be so fun. The kids would shoot mini-marshmallows out of them. So picture this, people eating at rows of table, while kids (some of them teenagers), were running around all that shooting marshmallows at each other. A lot of fun, but not to clean up. There was stuck marshamallows all over the floor when it was done.

Micah with his three visors he made.

This pet was found at the end of the party. No there aren't three centipedes in there, just one cut into three. Nice huh. Hopefully PETA doesn't read this.


After everyone left, Randy played some ball with the kids.

There's my Leigh.

After cleaning up, we headed back to Jett's house to open presents, watch football, and eat. I was exhausted by this point and took a nap.
2 comments:
That was a fun day. Love the shot of the centipede, btw. LOL!
Once again another party that looks like so much fun!!! When did Leigh grow up? She's beautiful!! Tell her to knock it off!!! ;0)
Post a Comment