Sunday, February 1, 2009

Go Cardinals!


Okay, while we have never been remotely interested in watching any superbowl games (at least my children and I), we were glued to the TV set cheering on the Cardinals like we were lifelong fans. The fact that we lived in AZ for the last 6 years, caused us to have some sense of loyalty to the state we had called home. My husband, children and I were proud to defend our Cardinals to any Steeler fan who laughed at us (Leigh was the only one in her class rooting for them). I had to scold a couple of patients for putting them down. Hehe. We were all on our bed, laying over each other, screaming at the TV when touchdowns were made, and moaning when there were fumbles. Probably not the best Sunday activity, but we had fun together as a family. And although they did not win, the Cardinals still put up a good fight. Go Cardinals!

No comments: