Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


My Valentine's started out like one I've never had before. I was finishing up my shift at work when I heard a ringing noise. Someone was stuck in one of the elevator's at work. Long story short, I called 911 and had firemen at the hospital helping to get our employee out of the elevator. I went home exhausted and went down for my usual Saturday morning nap. I woke up to flowers and chocolate from Randy and the kids. They were so sweet. Things have been so crazy around here lately with everyone's schedules that I wasn't really expecting anything. Randy did get me roses, but he bought me a mini-rose plant, which I was excited to get. I've been wanting to start growing things and so this was a great gift I thought.
Later on we all hopped in the van and headed to Manoa to treat ourselves to some manapua from the Manapua Factory. The kids really enjoyed that. I wished I taken some pictures of our outing. It's always so nice to do stuff with the kids like that. Happy Valentine's!

No comments: