I feel remissed for not putting this on my blog. We had two major additions to my family, the Niu's. Both my sisters had babies this year and while I am happy for them and their families, I'm sad that they don't live nearby for me to hold these cute babies!!!!

This is Martin Nicholas Sika. He was born in January in Orem, Utah. His first name is after my father and his middle name is from our maternal Grandfather. Isn't he cute. This was him on the day he was blessed.

This is my brother Joe (he's the youngest sibling), who shares the same middle name with this little guy. Yes, my brother is still single.

This is my sister Tiana (2nd oldest) and her husband Viliami and baby Martin. She actually has a 5 y.o. daughter Lupe, but I couldn't find a picture with all of them in it.

Next up, Isaac Howard Maire. This is him this past Sunday, the day he was blessed. This cutie was born May 14th in Auckland, New Zealand. My family lives all over the Pacific mostly. His first name is just a name that my sister and her husband liked. Micah's middle name is 'Aisake (Isaac in English). Isaac's middle name, Howard, is after my dad. My dad I'm sure feels very blessed to be a grandfather twice over again, but also honored to have these two named after him.

My sister Jennifer (3rd in line) and her husband Logan and their cute family. The oldest is Lauralei, then Adele, and then baby Isaac.
So cute!
3 comments:
What beautiful little bundles they are, indeed. Thanks for sharing the pics. Congrats to your family!
Oh that is so sweet, thank you Auntie Malie for posting that up, that was so sweet! I think I speak for Jen too when I say, we wish you could be here to see these baby boys in person! Love you!!!
Cute babies, cute pictures!
I need me some baby lovin' too!
Post a Comment