
We went all over the place exploring.

Tyler and Leigh got really brave and tried out deeper waters. The needle fish on the bottom did freak them out a little. Leigh popped her head out of the water yelling, "Will it attack us?!" There were lots of hermit crabs, sea urchins galore, and fish everywhere. When we were done, we hopped in the car, grabbed a musubi and just talked about our favorite parts.
We went home and took a nap. We ordered some pizza at dinner time, took it over to BYUH and had a picnic with Randy. It was such a nice, relaxing setting. After dinner, we headed over to the auditorium to watch the movie for the week "Race to Witch Mountain". Great movie by the way. I love days like these!!
3 comments:
oh my gosh,how fuuuun, i love snorkeling! Aaaaaah sharks cove, brings back memories!haha!
O.k. now that is getting in touch with nature.
Oh man, I went snorkeling only one time! I couldn't get it right and kept swallowing water!
Post a Comment