Back to Gunstock Ranch for more Cub Scouting.

First up ---- First Aid Station.

Learning to cook over an open fire. That's pillsbury dough wrapped on their stick. You cook it for about 10 mins. Then the boys put butter and a cinnamon sugar mix on it. It was really yummy.

Tyler getting ready to eat his.

Next up ---- water activities. This game was fun. The boys got a chance to put water balloons in this sling shot and shoot it to the rest of the boys.

More water fun.

The boys were able to take a dip in the pool they had there. When I arrived to watch the boys, one of them was drowning. I guess the life guards didn't see. I quickly let one of them know and then yelled at Tyler to grab the boy (Tyler was next to him). Tyler responded great. He saw him and grabbed him from under the water, getting his head high enough to breathe. The boy was ok, just traumatized and a little embarrassed.

All dry and ready to move on to the next stop.

Music. I wasn't here for this one, but I heard they were shown how to make instruments out of things you find at home.

After lunch the boys did a rain gutter regatta. Then it was home again to crash.
1 comment:
How fun. Those boys are so cute!
Post a Comment