Wednesday, April 2, 2008

April Fool's


Ok, we are not big pranksters in our house, at least for the most part. So I was surprised when I woke yesterday morning to hear about the jokes my 8 y.o. boy was having fun doing. When I went into the kitchen, he came in with a big smile on his face, carrying a gift bag with (my) tissue paper, saying, "I got you a gift mom." I played along and looked inside. Inside was just a note saying "April Fool's". I thought, ok, not bad for a 1st timer and at least it wasn't a bug. Later that evening, Randy asked if I had heard about the prank that had been pulled on Kara this morning. He explained that Tyler had put some cool whip on Kara's hand and tickled her face. Of course you all know that when she went to wipe her face, she put cool whip all over her face. All I could say to that was, "Why didn't they tape that?!" I thought that that was funny. That would also explain the screaming we heard that morning from her. Maybe we'll have to make it a tradition in our home.

1 comment:

Margaret Vance said...

Malie-you look so good!! So Beautiful!!! and with 4 kids too! It's Vika. I got on thru Margaret who happened to be going thru Jen's Blog. I just got in from Fiji 2 hours ago and will work back tonite. Good to see you and Randy. Your kids are all so grown up and talavou. Nice seeing you. Ofa Atu- Vika