Friday, April 18, 2008

The Backyard is Done --- Well, Almost.


I'm slacking a little. This post should have been done on Tuesday. Saturday, our family did some good old fashion hard work in the yard. We spent 2 hours pulling weeds, getting it ready for rocks that were coming Monday. It was good to get out there and do some work. The kids did a good job and we got it done.

Tuesday, we had men from the ward come help us finish up our backyard. We put rocks in the rest of the spaces that were left. The delivery guy came on Monday and dropped 8.5 tons of rock in front of our house. It was hauled to our backyard in about an hours time. I'm grateful that people were so willing to come and help us out. We provided some sandwiches and stuff, and the bishop made a comment that because the work only took an hour, he didn't think they deserved all the food. I said because it was done that quickly that they more than deserved what we were offering. Thank you again to the High Priests, Elders Quorum, and YM's.

No comments: