Today we celebrated the big 4 - 0 for Randy! That's right, those of you disbelievers, my husband been alive for 4 decades now. We had a simple celebration (Randy style of course), just some cake and ice-cream.
I can't believe I missed this post! Happy 'Late' Birthday Randy!!! Hope it was great! According to Kieran, when you turn 40 you're old. LOL But remember this 40 us the new 30. LOL
4 comments:
Wow - he's old! ;o) J/K Randy - happy birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDY!!! Remember - you are 40 yrs young. Take care!
Love,
Tiana, Papa and Lupe Sika
Holy Cow - he is 40! We are coming right behind him - 5 years for Morgan! Amazing!! Happy Birthday Randy!
I can't believe I missed this post! Happy 'Late' Birthday Randy!!! Hope it was great! According to Kieran, when you turn 40 you're old. LOL But remember this 40 us the new 30. LOL
Post a Comment