
If you have a happy family . . . well, chances are, you're going to take them somewhere fun, like a carnival that the Mililani Stake has every Labor Day.
If you take them to the carnival, they will want cotton candy.
The cotton candy will make them thirsty, so they will ask for shave-ice.
When they are done with the shave ice, they will have enough red dye #2 in them for those inflatable mazes.
Then they will get hungry from all that jumping around, so they'll ask real food.
The real food will give them more energy to go on more cool rides.
While the kids are on the rides, the parents will run into friends.
This often leads to smiles . . .
. . . because the kids can sneak onto more rides while their parents are distracted.
And after all these activities, at the end of the day . . . chances are, you'll have a happy family.
5 comments:
AWWW! That was the cutest, most clever post - I loved it! So very creative! Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Shannon. These creative moments I have are few and far between. If you read the book "If you give a moose a muffin" you'll see where my inspiration came from.
What a creative mommy! I will see what books I can use for my future posts too! Loved it! I been on the bento roll lately, have you started yet? See my blog for my recent bentos.
I love that book. The kids and I read it all the time. Geesh now I think I have to do a Cat in the Hat Post just to keep up with you. LOL
That would actually be quite funny if you did that!
Post a Comment