Saturday, September 27, 2008
High Priest Social
Tonight we went to a High Priest Social. It was a lot of good fun and a lot of good fun. Did I mention that it is hard to lose weight in Hawaii because of all the good food. We had BBQ meats and all kinds of other dishes including Tahitian Po'e (that's good stuff). It was fun getting to know people in our ward. People are always surprised to see us at that these kinds of events because of Randy being the younger-than-usual High Priest. I wished I had brought my camera. It was a lot fun. I think also what made it fun was talking with people that I knew from when I was a kid. I laughed because one of my high school teachers was there and she said, "I can't believe you're all grown up now." Me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's cause you maybe all "grown" up but you're still just a kid at heart! Which is what we love about you!! ;0)
Post a Comment