Thursday, February 19, 2009

Time For A Change!

One of the things that I miss about AZ is my friend who cut my hair. With that said, the last time I cut my hair was right before I moved. That was, ummm, 9 months ago! I was long overdue for a cut.
Me before.

Me after.






Part of my problem was trying to figure out who to go to. I finally decided to take the plunge and just go for it and get it done. The person I went to I loved, and will probably keep going back to her again. What do you think?

6 comments:

shannen said...

LOVE it!!! You look great!!! It's always fun to get a fresh new look, isn't it?

Karen Russell said...

I love it, Malie!! You look great! Its so much fun to go out and get a new look, I always feel better afterward.

Wisconsin Watsons said...

Wow, you look great! I swear you look like a college student...so hip!

Kahanu said...

I love it!! You look great!!

Melinda said...

I love the new look! You look great! What a cute mom!! I'm jealous, short is it for me.

M2 (Melissa) said...

The hair is so cute! You inspire me to make changes - I am a dork about just doing it! I love how yours came out!