
More visitors from Surprise came into town. Brooke and Cody Ashton are in our ward back in AZ. They are on vacation in Hawaii and are staying in Laie. We stopped in at where they are staying to say hi. It was fun to talk with them and see how things are doing back in our ward and in Surprise. It was fun to hear about what they've done so far and give advice on where to go around the islands. I have to say, it's been fun being a host, sort of. We've had visitors from AZ all month. Keep 'em coming!
We had fun visiting with you Brooke and Cody. Hope you have an awesome time the rest of your stay.
**I know, I know. We need a new camera. I'll probably steal Brooke's picture when she posts hers.
1 comment:
I want to come visit! Of course that would be a surprise for me too. I just updated my blog list and I added you. Hope you don't mind.
Post a Comment