I received a wonderful breakfast in bed, cooked up by my hubby. My kids had given me their gifts made a school. So precious!


For Mother's Day, we decided to bring dinner to Randy's mom. Every time we stop by, even for a little visit, she always has a meal for us. She is a great woman. She has many talents. I tried to learn many of them while we lived with them. One of her many talents is cooking. Needless to say, I was a little nervous bringing dinner to her. We did it anyway. It was a light meal but we enjoyed it, all being together.
My mother is far away on a tiny little island in the middle of the ocean. While my mother may be far away, I don't feel the distance. Next to Randy, she is my BEST FRIEND! She knows me inside and out, even though I've lived away from home for 15 years. My mother has many talents as well. Probably my favorite that has come in handy in my adult life has been the gift of helping me feel at peace. My mother has a way of making me feel calm about whatever is going on in my life and making everything better. I guess that's what moms are for.
Thank you to both and Happy Mother's Day.
1 comment:
aaah sweet, looks like you had a great Mother's Day ... wish everyday could be mother's day!hehe!
Post a Comment