Monday, May 25, 2009

A sick Memorial Day

I almost forgot to post about our Memorial Day. Firstly, I have been sick as a dog since last Thursday. Because of that, there are no pictures. The day however was so nice, and I didn't want to lay in bed. I wanted to go do something fun with my family.
We decided to go see "Night at the Museum II". It was fun to be there together at something that everyone wanted to do. How was the movie? Well, you'll have to ask Randy and the kids. I heard it was good. I was there in the theater in body, but the rest of me was gone! Right before going in to see the movie, I could feel a sinus headache coming on and I had bad allergies on top of it all. I took Advil and Benadryl, and lasted only 30 minutes into the movie. Sad huh.

After the movie we headed to Zippy's for dinner. I don't know why, but Randy and I enjoy watching our children when we eat out. I think because everyone gets to order what they want and we are all engaged in fun conversation. We do have fun conversations at home, but sometimes we do have unhappy customers as far as what's for dinner.

For desert we hit the Cookie Corner. We saw and chatted some close friends and headed home.


I was exhausted and probably made myself worse, but it was worth it.

2 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

LOL I knew you 'd turn out to be a druggie. Its always the quiet ones! LOL Not that you are quiet! Happy Memorial Day!

M2 (Melissa) said...

We loved the movie - even Marin made it through all but the last ten minutes! We saw it on Memorial Day too but I staid awake!!