I looked at the calendar and realized that June is camping month for sure. Today I dropped Leigh off this morning at YW's Camp. She was very excited to go. I can't wait till Friday to hear all about her fun she had.
In the mean time, Tyler and Kara were invited to PCC for a pilot program they are trying to set up. They had kids their age come over at 5:30pm. The purpose of the overnight camp was to teach the kids about Polynesian life in the old days and let them actually do the things they learn. I'm excited for them. We dropped them off then headed to a family dinner with just Micah. It was a little odd to have only one child with us. We met up with my cousins and had a nice dinner with them. My uncle John was in town, which was the purpose of the get together. My cousin Shaun made some awesome food, as well as his wife Alvina. We brought some food as well. The rest of our cousins on the island weren't able to make it. I think one of them is having a baby! Nevertheless, it was fun to talk with my uncle and cousins and just relax. We had a fun evening with you guys. Thanks again Alvina for making it happen.
1 comment:
camping....i miss it! have a blast!
Post a Comment