Saturday, July 24, 2010

Getting My Sewing On

I LOVE to sew, but just haven't been able to do it for a while. I finally fixed my machine and went to town on some baby shower projects.

Ok, so this one I didn't sew, but I meant to. I found some iron-on appliques and put them on this $3 onesie from Walmart.

I bought a pack of 12 burp clothes and ribbon and just sewed them on. Really easy.

More clothes with applique. If I had had more time I would have gone over it with my machine.

This was my first time doing a hooded towel. It was fun and easy ---- just how I like projects. I sewed some ribbon on to give it a personal touch. I just copied everything from a hooded towel someone gave Micah when he was born.

TA-DA!! I had soooooo much fun doing this. The nursing cover I got from a website called uddercovers.com. I found a promotional code which let me order one for free. I do want to learn how to sew one though, it doesn't look too hard.

4 comments:

Jenna said...

Cute cute stuff, I bet they loved it!!

Tiana and Papa Sika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiana and Papa Sika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiana and Papa Sika said...

Oh woooow, so super cuute! Love it, I'm feeling inspired now!