Monday, March 24, 2008

Double Tagged

I was reading my friend Jessica C.'s blog and got tagged. I've seen this on other blogs, but wasn't sure how it worked. Now I do. Keep reading and you'll find out at the end of the blog. Actually, I'll just tag you know just in case you decide not to read the post. Here goes. The first one is A to Z:

A - Attached or single: attached
B - Best friend: Randy

C - Cake or pie: I love the single sliced choclate layered cake they sell at safeway. My 2nd choice is always apple pie a la mode. Mmmmmmm.
D - Day of choice: Saturday. I love being able to do things with my family.

E - Essential items: cell phone (I feel naked without it), my palm (it's my brain), and lip gloss. :)
F- Favorite color: I love deep shades of color like red, blue, green, etc.

G - Gummy bears or worms: gummy bears w/ li hing powder
H - Hometown: Liahona, Tonga
I - Indulgence(s): Getting my hair done by Stacey Ortiz (I just feel so glamourous when I walk out of there). 
J - January or July: January. I love starting something new, especially the new year, plus I always feel like I can breathe after the whirlwind of Halloween, Thanksgiving, 2 birthdays, Christmas and New Year's Eve (exhale).

K- Kids: Leigh (10), Tyler (8), Kara (7), Micah (4).
L- Life is incomplete without: family
M- Marriage date: 4-27-96

N- Number of siblings: 2 sisters, 1 brother
O - Oranges or apples: Apples
P- Phobias or fears: Not being prepared or ready for something.
Q - Quotes: "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent" Eleanor Roosevelt.
R - Reason to smile: When my husband gives me a kiss (I know, sappy, but true).
S- Season of choice: Fall...after living in Flagstaff and seeing the colors change, and the air is cool but not too cold, oh I just love it. 
T - Tag three friends: Kathy H., Melissa E., and Karen R. You all know who you are.
U - Unknown fact about me: I'm very competitive. I have to reign myself in when I play volleyball (that doesn't mean I'm good at it. I just want to be).
V - Very favorite store: Kohl's and Target
W - Worst habit: Getting distracted while on the computer.
X - X-ray or ultrasound: Ultrasound. I don't feel mutated when I'm done.
Y - Your favorite food: It's like the colors question, you have to be specific because I have very many different types of favorites.
Z - Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Remember if I mentioned your name in my tag you have to copy and paste this in a post on your blog and then change the answers to suit you.

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

You're competitive? No way. Just a hint, you should stop trying to hide it, we all know already. LOL But its sweet and funny watching you try not to be competitive. We love you insptie of this bad habit and because of it at the same time. 80)