Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Our Travels




create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide


A couple of our friends have this on their blogs and theirs are much more impressive. As you can see, we tend to stay in the corner. I'm sure my siblings have covered more ground than our family has. One day we'll go past Arizona. I added an international one as well. Unfortunately, some of the other countries are very tiny and hard to see that we have been to those places. They are little red dots in the South Pacific Ocean. We need to go to bigger countries I guess (LOL).
I guess the map is too wide, but it cuts off Japan and New Zealand, Tonga, the two Samoas, basically, all the international places we've been to.



create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

2 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Stop showing off ;-) Geez Malie...not all of us have had the chance to travel outside the US. 80) I only say this because I am jealous, you know that right?

shauna said...

Now why would they chop off the first place in the whole world that see the new day(The island Kingdom of TONGA)? Shameless.

I will appreciate it for you even though it isn't on the map.