(L to R) Melody (she's Hawaiian), Me, Maria, Lisa, Pat, Eden.
Pam (a day shifter) and Me. People kept insisting that I be in the picture.
These are some of the crazy but fun L&D staff that I work with: (L to R) Stephenie, Damian (our scrub tech and go-to man when we need things), Arlene, and Christine. Fun girls!!!
This was the end of my last shift. See how great I look (heavy sarcasm). (L to R) Pam, Me, Evelyn, Lisa, Delphia. After looking at all these pictures, I look like a giant compared to the rest of ladies. No wonder they kept telling me that I was soooo tall. I didn't think I was that tall, but I guess when I stand next to them, I'm HUGE!There were so many more people I didn't get to take pictures of, especially Gloria who put together the farewell party. Her husband is such a great cook, and I enjoyed many nights when we are working together, of food her husband would cook. He needs to open a restaurant. She also gave me a gift that her husband made (this guy is so multi-talented and she is a great, smart nurse as well). I will have to take a picture and post it of the gift and of her and the other friends I missed last night. These are the bittersweet parts of moving. I'm excited to be moving on to other things, but sad to leave behind the friends I've made. Thank goodness for technology to keep me in touch with everyone.
4 comments:
Are you trying to make me cry? Now I want to scream "don't go!!!" "Don't leave us Malie!" But alas as sad as it is I know you have to go. "I think I will miss you most of all." Dorothy said to the scarecrow. 80) "There is no place like home, there is no place like home there is no place like...Hawaii." don't forget to click your heels together 3 times and please TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!?? 80)
Jessica, you crack me up. I mean it when i say I'm glad you're my friend. You always make me laugh.
Hi Malie! I found your blog off Ashley's. You look like such a cute nurse even if you are a giant!! Kidding! What nice friends to throw you a going away party, I bet they will miss you lots. That does sound like a great dept to work in! I am finishing up my pre-reqs this semester for nursing school, they have a program to do most of it online here that I am doing. Labor and Delivery would be the best!
Post a Comment