Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Family

It' Sunday afternoon and I needed  a distraction, so I decided to post some stuff on my family. Last year, in October, we had our first "Niu Family Reunion". It was so fun. We went on road trips, went to Disneyland, was able to see where everyone in the US lived. We ended the reunion at our home. Everyone took turns cooking dinner. That was probably my favorite part, seeing what each family would cook. I know my sisters are going to kill me for doing this, but my other sister did it, so I'm going to do it. Below are pictures from our get together.

Starting from in front is my brother Joe (the youngest & still single), on the (L) is Tiana (2nd oldest) her husband William, me on the right (the oldest) with Randy my hubby, in between are our parents Jean and Howard, then Jennifer (3rd oldest) with her husband Logan.  




My mom and dad. I will have to try and upload more later because the server won't let me. But that's my family. When we get to Hawaii, you can bet there will a lot of pictures of Randy's family up here. Maybe I can get them to start blogging.

3 comments:

Twisted Sweeties said...

I want to add your link to my blog before you leave for Hawaii. I like to stay somewhat caught up with everyone. Good luck getting everything situated! Let me know if you need help.

Jesmyluk said...

Malie you are just showinf off how beautiful your family is now. Stop that. You make my family look like a bunch of bucktoothed hicks. LOL

Malie said...

Go for it Maggie. I'll do the same with yours. And Jessica, just stop. I would just tell you how wrong you are and that you have a beautiful family, especially your own Cowand Crew, but you would just deny it and point out the bad things, so I won't (LOL).