Saturday, May 3, 2008

Jumpoline and Curtains

We finally have (what Micah calls) our jumpoline back. After ordering the wrong one, and waiting for an exchange that was forgotten, the top to our trampoline is here. The kids have been jumping on it since we've put it up. Of course by now, I have one kid in a cast and the other with a sprained ankle. Apparently, accidents of that nature do not stop children from having fun. They've been trying to do flips and other tricks (except Tyler). I've had enough trips to the doctor and ER, that I've told them to stop doing tricks, but I think my words were falling upon deaf ears. What are you gonna do?


We also finally have curtains up. We've only been in our house 3+ years. Now that they are up, we are moving out (big sigh). We picked a basic neutral (brown, very deserty, you like that word). Hopefully, it won't clash too much with the renter's furniture. I must say that they have given the house a much cozier feel. Maybe in Hawaii I'll get curtains up faster. Till we leave, we will just enjoy the home improvements we've made.

1 comment:

shannen said...

Fun stuff! It's amazing what a little change like curtains can make, isn't it? I'm still working on that one myself. Of course I've only been in my house for 3 years - I still have time.

The jumpoline looks like a blast. I'm glad to hear that Tyler jumps on it because I felt really bad when he jumped on ours here (despite my warnings that it probably wasn't the best idea). Looks like you'll have to dig another hole once you get to Hawaii. The soil should be a little more forgiving there though ;o)