
Usually, we spend Memorial Day bowling, but this time, we trekked over to Makakilo to spend it with the rest of Randy's family. It was HOT, and I know the beach is everywhere, but so are people on this big holiday. We opted for our own wet-n-wild celebration.

It was really hard for Tyler to not get his cast wet. We finally broke down and duct-taped a plastic bag around his cast. Once that bag was on, Uncle Earl took that as fair game and let Tyler have it with the hose. Oh did I mention that Tyler had been shooting people with a water gun, but nobody could get him back. Well, we fixed that problem. I just love that picture of the boys on the bottom. (L to R) Jett, R.T., Tyler, and Micah.

The slip-n-slide was a hit there, especially for the older kids. The top left is R.T. (cousin), and Jett (another cousin). If you couldn't tell, by the unconventional method used to slide, the other two pictures are Micah.

Leigh and Tanith playing some volleyball. Taizo hanging out. Micah being cool. The big kids waiting their turn for the slip-n-slide.
1 comment:
HA HA I love that you made it wso that everybody could get even with Tyler. LOL Now that's good parenting. HA HA. Looks like tons of fun!!!
Post a Comment