Monday, May 12, 2008

We're Leaving


I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and while many are screaming at me not to go towards the light, I must (my husband is at the end waiting). The movers are coming Tuesday (tomorrow) and we will be flying out to Hawaii on Thursday! This is a quickie post to let you know the status of our move.

4 comments:

Jesmyluk said...

Don't go into the light...stay away from the light...the light is bad. 80) We understand that you need to go it just doesn't make it any easier for us.

shannen said...

Go towards the light if you must, but keep in touch with those of us still here in the dark tunnel!

The Maire Family said...

Well, at least you haven't been bored while waiting to get to Hawaii. I can't believe how much goes on with your family. Having 4 kids and a life of your own does do that for you though doesn't it? :) Hope everything goes well with the move, sis! Love and miss you!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Good Luck on the flight! Eat some pineapple delights for me!!