Saturday, September 13, 2008

"This is the life"

I wasn't going to post about today (just because I didn't feel the need), but at dinner my son (Tyler), was biting into his pizza, let out a big sigh and said, "Ah, this is the life." I laughed and said, "What, eating pizza for dinner?" and then he said, "Well, that's part of it. The whole day was great. I had so much fun. I got to go to my cousins house, watch football, play star wars with my cousins and draw. Play with a dog. Eat lots of good food. Then we came home, and went to the beach. I played in the sand and water. And now, we come home and get to eat pizza for dinner." That just put a big smile on my face. I had to write it down. You're right Tyler, this is the life.

3 comments:

The Bluths said...

Oh that is hilarious!

shannen said...

Awww...how sweet is that?! Apparently you all lead a charmed life ;o) That Tyler cracks me up!

Jenna said...

That's so great!! I love when life just feels great!