Thursday, November 20, 2008

Are You Even Surprised!

Oh yes, I went there. You know it's just temporary! The movie comes out in less than 12 hours and I had to do something. In honor of this great event, I even went so far as to make a shirt. Uh huh, that's right, you heard me ladies, I went there as well. My rhinestone creation is proof of my "passion" for the Twilight Saga. Some of my other friends have made shirts too "Dazzling since 1918" and "As If You Could Fight Me Off". I commented to my friend "Dazzling Since 1918" how our quotes kind of reflect our personalities. She said, yeah, mine says I'm real old (LOL). You know that's not what I meant Jenny. Mine just says that I have NO shame. LOL. When I explained to my husband that I was making a shirt, he laughed and said, "Make me one that says I brought a snack." LOL When he saw that I was seriously going to do that, he told me he was just kidding.
To top off this cool event, it happens no less, than on my birthday. Happy Birthday to me! I have never been more excited for my birthday than when I was turning 16! All right ladies. Let me know if you made a shirt and what it said. I even want pictures emailed to me. Have fun tonight!


10 comments:

Dean and Jenni said...

I LOVE the new look! I was on the phone with Lori when I checked it out! I seriously gasped! I could look at it all day! I'm so sad you're nothere to join in the crazy Surprise festivities! I'll check back tomorrow after you see Twilight..we'll compare notes! LOL Enjoy my "Passionate" sister! Love you - Jenni

The Houston Family said...

I guess I need to get around to reading these books. Maybe this is how I can spend Christmas vacation.

Jesmyluk said...

LOL Copycat!! I love the short though. I'm not that dedicated to make a shirt but its a very cute shirt. I still would love to see Randy wear one though. In fact I would send him a check for $20.00 if he did. ROFLOL 80)

LadyDi said...

You go girl! You should wear it to the theatres tomorrow...haha!

& Happy Birthday to ya!

Karen Russell said...

NOPE! Not surprised at all! I didn't make it to the showing last night. My friends daughter is coming home from college for Thanksgiving on Wednesday, so she and her 2 daughters and I will go see it then. I am pretty excited!
p.s. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! What a fun way to spend your birthday.. I am JEALOUS!

Anonymous said...

Nice shirt Malie, and since I'm typing this message on the 21st .... HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTA!!!! Love you!!!!
Tiana

Jill said...

Oh no you di'n't! You did not just go there...

hehe, KIDDING! Nice shirt!


Happy Birfday Malie!

Kathy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I know where you are right now :). Enjoy the movie!!! We went last night/early this a.m. Anela made us shirts that said, "Bite me" by the neck. Jamie made bumper stickers that said "Bitten by Twilight". There were 3 different screens playing the 12:01 showing in PC - we're not the only obsessed fans in Hawaii!!! Have a great day!

M2 (Melissa) said...

Happy Belated Birthday! I love the shirt so fun! I wish randy had one - Morgan laughed out loud picturing Randy in one - especially one that was "bedazzled"! Hope you had a great birthday!

Wisconsin Watsons said...

You are so funny! I was wishing I was with you when I saw it. I loved everything but the background music. Not that it would keep me from watching it over and over and over and over....Love, Terri