Monday, November 3, 2008

I think I blinked

I think I blinked, because my daughter seems to be growing up faster than I can keep up with. She's only 11, but I can see the makings of a young woman coming into play. The other day she asked me if I could take her to get a haircut. She knew exactly what she wanted and then informed me that she was going to pay for it with her own money. Leigh is very good about saving her money. So I thought it interesting that this is what she would choose to spend her money on. She is her mother's daughter (what can I say).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cuuuute haircut Leigh!
Love,
Aunty Tiana

LadyDi said...

Yep, it looks like your daughter is in the pre-teen phase now. She is looking good though.

Jill said...

Leigh is always gorgeous! And her personality makes her even more adorable! :)

I need to nab her to model my jewelry, hehe.

Jesmyluk said...

YOU blinked? Its only been 6 months and already she looks so grown up to me. Leigh I am begging you to stop growing up, because that means that I am getting old. LOL However she has also gotten prettier and prettier with each month that has passed, we miss you Leigh!! Oh yeah you too Malie. LOL

Jenna said...

I love her! She is such a beautiful girl inside and out. She is looking very grown up!