Saturday, November 29, 2008
Mac vs PC
Warning, this is a RANT! All you PC owners and lovers, do not be offended or take this personal but I HATE PC's!!!!!!!!!!!! We aren't able to get our hands on a mac until the summer. In the meantime, we thought we would just get the available PC to use. It is driving me CRAZY! I didn't appreciate my Mac until it's passing (sniff, sniff). Every time I try to do something, it seems my husband has to come and set up something, or disable something to allow me to view or post. Grrrr! I have no idea yet how to upload my pictures (thus the picture of my hubby and I on the blog banner, it was the only thing available). My biggest problem that is causing me the most grief is downloading music from iTunes! Because our ipods are sync'd for a Mac, if we sync it to a PC, it will erase all our music. I won't even share how much music is on there. Those of you who know me well, know that I can't run without my music. I have music on my ipod currently, but I love to download new stuff all the time. I'm gearing up for the Great Aloha Run in February, and I'm hoping I will be able to download some music by then. Aahhh! Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Bula Malie! You may not remember me, but i attended BYUH the same time as you...just happened to come across your blog thru a friend of a friend. You look amazing and your family is beautiful. Nice to see you here. Take care.
So sorry about the computer frustrations... I'm a Mac fan, too - it's all we've owned since college. Wanna come and download at my home?! :) Good luck with the computer.
p.s. Yes, Twilight was much better the 2nd time around. Weird, huh? I think my expectations were more realistic and I can say I love it now!
Sorry I have no experience with Mac. We have always been PC owners. Mostly cause PD always builds our computers himself. Good luck!!
I wish I had a Mac. If it had been up to me we would have had one, but Rob bought our PC when I was in Chicago a few years ago. Now I have to wait until this one dies. Thankfully though because it's a PC, that shouldn't be too far off in the future ;o)
It was great chatting with you tonight - though depressing too since you're so far away! And the movie was WAY better the second time. The stupid parts were still stupid, it's just that now I knew about them and was able to focus on the awesome parts! Can't wait to see it again and again and again... Feel better soon!
I guess it depends on what you are used to. I have had PC and only PC. I still like it. My friend has a Mac and I remember my eyes almost going cross-eyed coz the setup was soo different. I can see what you mean the other way around. Well, at least with Mac you don't have to buy antivirus every year. Grrr! Just my 2 cents.
LUCK ! run once for me ! :-P
Go MAC! I loved my mac. My husband bought a PC to spite me when i was not being a very nice girlfriend. He has lived with that mistake ever since. Some day we will go back to macs. I guess I am bilingual when it comes to computers. I still double click all of the time!
Post a Comment