Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year! Getting together with family for that big holiday meal. We all met up at Julie's house for the yummy holiday feast. Julie did the turkey and it was soooo good. She brined it. I'm gonna have to try that.

We brought dessert and salad. Leigh made an apple pie all by herself from scratch. It was really good!

I wished that I had taken pictures of the kids playing "Uno Attacks". I learned that game from Jess. We bought and showed all the cousins how to play. They loved it and played it over and over and over again.


Food, family, and fun. What more do you need.

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

I love the fact that I taught you something to pass on to your family...LOL Even if its just Uno Attacks! LOL Glad you had a great Thanksgiving!