
This hike is actually Laie Falls hike, but the very first 10 mins into it, you hit Scramble Hill. The kids had a lot of fun when we got there.


They wanted to go farther, but we weren't equipped for that. Next time.

Randy and the kids found some good sticks to use for walking sticks. When we got home, Randy helped sand and smooth out everyone's stick. It was kind of cute to see. Now the younger ones are ready for the next hike. We just have to make sure that we don't lose the sticks. We spent the afternoon just relaxing, then ended the night with a movie --- "Marley and Me". Another good day.
5 comments:
Love the new walking sticks, can Randy make one for me too? ;>
Wow, how fun, I've never been on that hike to Laie falls (just heard it's long). What a great activity for the family ... and good exercise too, wish I could join you!
Girl when we use to run to the hills we would take a bat, Cause the wild pigs are crazy. LOL.
Sounds like fun. One day, we will get into hiking again. I think the children will be able to manage. I am just not sure if I will be able to hike anymore!
So fun! I love a good hike on a day when you just don't have anything going on!!
Post a Comment