Okay, so this is the 2nd tag. Here goes:
2. How long have your been married? On April 26th, it will be 12 years.
3. How long did you date? On and off for 1 yr and 7 mo., engaged for 5 months.
4.How old is he? He will be 40 this year.
5. Who eats more? It depends on the day. Usually Randy though.
6. Who said I Love you First? Randy did, I even remember it.
7. Who is taller? He is by 1 inch.
8. Who sings better? He does.
9. Who is smarter? math and science is my thing, Randy is the creative one, as well as the "life-smart" person.
10. Who temper is worse? That just depends on the day. It could be me or him. That's why we have our motto, "That why there's two." In case the other's temper is flaring up. Hopefully there won't be a day when both our tempers get out of hand, there won't be anyone to calm us.
11. Who does the laundry? Me, I finally have my system in place so I don't mind it as much.
12. Who does the dishes? Mostly me, but if I'm at work, he will get it done. I take it back, he does them when I'm home as well. The kids help put away.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills?I am the keeper of the bills.
15. Who mows the lawn? Randy does, because he likes it. I used to do it when I was a teenager.
16. Who cooks dinner? It's me. Randy's good at leftovers (hehe). If it's quick, he'll make dinner.
17. Who drives when together? If it's just around town, Randy. When it's road trips, I do. He's the better navigator, that's why I'm the driver, but I don't mind because we can get there on my time (quicker).
18. Who is more stubborn? Me. I just need time to think and humble myself and then I see reason.
19. Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Randy, which is what I love about him. It's something that I've learned to do when I'm at fault.
20. Whose parents do we visit most? It would be his parents. Even though both sets of parents are across the ocean, his are closer. After we move to Hawaii, it will definitely be his.
21. Who Proposed? Randy did. It was very romantic and on my birthday. We went out to dinner, then we went to Turtle Bay Resort and walked over by the glass chapel they have on this small cliff that overlooks the ocean. We sat on the bench they had out there and asked me to marry him. When I said yes, he said, "Are you sure?" He doesn't remember that. It was one of the happiest days of my life. Sorry had to share.
22. Who has more friends? I do. I have a lot friends here that are more than just acquaintances, which is one reason why it was so hard to decide to move to Hawaii (and I mean that).
23. Who has more siblings? Randy does, 1 brother and 3 sisters, he beats me by one sister.
24. Who wears the pants in the family?We both do. That's why there's two.
*************************************
10 years ago....
I was pregnant with Tyler and just starting Nursing school. We were living in the extension behind Randy's parent's house in Mililani, HI. I was getting into the end of my pregnancy.
5 things on my to do list today...The day is done so I will list tomorrow's stuff. I have to change my hair appt., change a doctor's appt,, get quotes for car insurance, go to an appt, and if I'm lucky, play volleyball.
What I would do if I were suddenly a Millionaire...Oooh, I daydream about this with my siblings. I would of course pay all our debts, starting with the house. Get a home in Hawaii. Fly all my family to New Zealand for a family reunion, fly all of Randy's family for a trip to Japan (I want to eat their food there).
Three bad Habits...worrying, getting distracted, forgetting laundry in the washer after it's been washed (but I'm fixing that one).
Six places I have lived...Laie, HI / Hauula, HI / Mililani, HI / Liahona, TONGA / Flagstaff, AZ / Surprise, AZ
5 jobs I have had...Graduation Clerk @ BYUH REGISTRAR'S OFFICE, Testing Proctor @ BYUH TESTING CENTER, Tutor for children @ WIZ KIDS' LEARNING CTR, Dancer @ POLYNESIAN CULTURAL CENTER, and an RN @ many hospitals. The best one I love is a mom (but I wouldn't call it job, although it is a lot of work).
5 things people don't know about me....#1I love music, I love iTunes and downloading music, #2 -I'm very competitive, although I try not to show it, #3 -I want to learn to play the violin #4 -Even though I appear laid back, I do stress (just ask Randy), & #5 -Ummm, I would love to teach a spinning class. It's addicting!
I tag....everyone who reads my blog! I love to read these things even though I feel mine are so boring. Come on girls! :o) Pick one or do both.
2 comments:
Girl, you must run to slow, you keep getting tagged! JK, it is fun to read stuff about you. I think you are crazy to want to teach a spin class. 45 min. on one of those seats is cruel, let alone a couple times a day. Do you have the shoes and everything? I need to know more.
No, I don't have the shoes. I think I have a really fun instructor who just got me hooked on it. If there's no class I have been known to be in the spin room by myself spinning away with my ipod.
Post a Comment