
We celebrated Easter today. I was up early this morning hiding the eggs. One day, I'll be a little more prepared and have the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday instead of Sunday. The kids get the same number of eggs to collect along with a chocolate bunny. One small chocolate bunny. I see the big solid ones at the store and I just can't get myself to buy one for my kids. I think of the dentist bill and cringe. With that said, however, after church I was so hungry today and Kara was given one of those chocolate bunnies today and I wanted her to open it up and give me half. Good thing I didn't go hungry to the store yesterday. After a small lunch, we colored Easter Eggs. It took all of 20 minutes. When we came home from church, there was a bunny in our front yard just nibbling on our grass. The kids all thought that was neat, especially being Easter and all. Then while we were doing the eggs, we spotted two bunnies in our backyard just hopping around. Randy jokingly said, "It's a Easter miracle." (LOL). We ended the day with a little Easter meal, you know the typical: ham, rolls, rice (ok, maybe not so typical), and veggies, with ice-cream to follow. HAPPY EASTER!!!

2 comments:
I LOVE that you had a bunny in your front yard and 2 in your back yard. That's just cool. Randy was right it was an Easter miracle. LOL
I thought the whole "easter miracle" bit was hilarious.
Post a Comment