Saturday, March 8, 2008

End of Basketball Season

Today was Tyler's last game for the basketball season. He had great coaches and teammates. Tyler learned so much and enjoys playing the game. Hopefully, we can keep up the skills he learned. I'm sure his daddy will help with that. After the last game, we all drove up to Anthem, AZ, where Tyler's coach lives for a post-season party. It was fun. We had it at the Anthem Rec Center (same place I did the Triathlon). The kids got to rock climb, eat pizza & cake, play arcade games and swim. They are all tired out including myself. We are ending the day with a movie, Shrek the 3rd. Here's some pictures from the days events. In case you're wondering, Micah is not being choked.





1 comment:

Kathy said...

How FUN! I love the way you posted your pics, too...how do you do that?

Look forward to seeing you!