
Tonight, Randy and I went to a little gathering with friends. These are some of the ladies that I meet with at 5:15am to go running. It has been great running with them. All of them (except me), trained and did a 1/2 marathon in February. Guess what my excuse was? It was too cold to go running. I draw the line when it the temp drops below 50 degrees. They did a great job doing that (wohoo!). Now that it's warmer, I'm out there running with them now. I'm going to have to form a running group when we get to Hawaii. It was a fun gathering. We all brought our spouses and good food. We ate, talked and laughed. After eating too much, we called it a night and returned home.

Lori and Susan Natalie and Amy
1 comment:
Do you guys run so you can eat-- like me?!
Running buddies are the best. Hope you find more in Hawaii.
Post a Comment