Here are the posts that I've been working on during my breaks. Enjoy. There's actually a new post that is before the "Our Pets" post (chronologically speaking), just keep scrolling down past it and you'll see it.
So many posts, I don't know where to start...80) I am glad the girls had fun and that Micah is happy to use the "jumpoline". Also, that Tyler got to receive his Wolf and move onto Bears here in AZ. I also must applaud your drive, to take you all the way to the temple, after taking care of 4 kids, by yourself, on a Sunday afternoon, no less. Because, yes, after church and lunch, all I wanna do is completely crash on the couch and forget about "Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy". You are the best mom ever. Such an inspiration to me. Love the posts Malie.
3 comments:
So many posts, I don't know where to start...80) I am glad the girls had fun and that Micah is happy to use the "jumpoline". Also, that Tyler got to receive his Wolf and move onto Bears here in AZ. I also must applaud your drive, to take you all the way to the temple, after taking care of 4 kids, by yourself, on a Sunday afternoon, no less. Because, yes, after church and lunch, all I wanna do is completely crash on the couch and forget about "Keeping the Sabbath Day Holy". You are the best mom ever. Such an inspiration to me. Love the posts Malie.
Thanks Jess. Love your comments!
Ya I am so behind. I love that you did a whirlwind of posting. I don't know how you did it while you are so busy getting ready to move.
Gotta have a Sunday nap to rev me back up. Good idea to go to the temple, that would do it to.
You are a great party mama. Good for you. Your kids are gonna remember that forever.
Hope your kids luck with e.r. visits gets better once you are on an island.
We'll miss seeing you once a year. But blogging will make you seem not so far away.
Post a Comment