Tonight, Tyler has achieved the rank of Wolf, and just in the nick of time (his birthday's this Saturday). All the scouting stuff is fairly new to me. I'm just glad Randy knows all about it, because I'm a little clueless. Seeing as this was Tyler's last pack meeting here in AZ, he was able to lead the flag ceremony. He was then presented with the Wolf Badge. I got to paint his face in honor of this achievement (that was fun for me). Tyler then put the mother's pin on me. We are proud of Tyler for accomplishing this and glad that he loves scouts. We are so thankful as well to the leaders who help our boys, thank you Bro. Ortiz and Bro. Westover.
2 comments:
Congratulations Tyler oh and Happy Birthday for this weekend. Hope you have a great day!! We love and miss you guys!
Thanks aunty Jenny, Uncle Logan, Lauralei and Adele. We miss you guys too. (Post more stuff).
Post a Comment