Saturday, May 17, 2008

We Made It!!!!

Sorry no pictures, but I had to write and let everyone know that we made it to Hawaii!!! The last days in AZ were crazy ones, but I couldn't have survived it without all of you there who helped me! You are all the best friends anyone could ever have!!! Our family will miss all of you, but we are ready to take on the adventure here in Hawaii. The plane ride over wasn't too bad (I'll post about that later). We were all so glad to see Randy and be a family again. We've been eating too much since we got here. I guess we have to make up for the last 6 years we were gone. We'll, I will try to post later. We love you all!!!

9 comments:

shannen said...

Yay! I'm so glad you made it safe and sound. Can't wait to hear the story ;o) You're already missed, but let the adventure begin! We'll live in paradise vicariously through you!

Jesmyluk said...

How wonderful that you are a family again! We are all so excited and happy for you guys. Have fun and hang ten for us. We miss you too but we will see you again in August. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that yo guys made it! We have been thinking about you and missing you already. Tell Leigh that Michaela says "Hi" and Tyler that Benjamin misses him too.

The Bluths said...

Glad you made it there safely. I'll miss you!

Dustin said...

So glad you made it safe! We sure miss ya!

Anonymous said...

Malie
We missed you tonight at the Volleyball tournament! We played Surprise 2nd. Lost the first set by 2pts, won the 2nd and unfortunately lost the third. We played hard though! We ended up with 6 people on are team. It was a really tense game and a whole lot of fun.

Dustin said...

Jamie is right we really missed you at the volleyball game!! It ended up being a pretty intense game (if there is such a thing in church ball!). We played really well it just didn't work out in our favor. We miss you!!

Shannon said...

Take care! It was great to meet you guys!!

Malie said...

Thank you guys for all your well wishes. I wish I could have been there to play volleyball with you guys. I'm sure you guys were awesome.