Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's been six years since we had the whole family together for Christmas. Yes it was our fault, we've just been away, and who can afford tickets during the holidays. Anyhow, it was soooooo much fun! Just like we remember it.

Grandpa catching the game while some of the kids join him for some snacks.

Jan just moved into this beautiful home. The ceilings in this room are quite high! So their tree looked so little. It was funny, because everyone said the same thing when they walked through the door.


Yum!!! This is why I had to go running this morning. LOL. No seriously I did.

This year, we had the kids do gingerbread trains. They had fun and so did some of the adults. If you click on the pictures, they will get bigger.

Trevor is about 2 months now.

We always do a family talent show. This is Jett playing "Jingle Bells" on his ukulele. He takes lessons and he did a great job! Our family sang our own version of Carol of the Bells. I'll get the video up of it. I promise this time.

All the adults choose names and then we find out who got who's name. This year it was:
Grandpa --> Jan---> Grandma ----> Malie ---> Jill ---> Julie ---> Randy ----> Ryan ---> Grandpa, Earl <---> Corey, Aaron <---> Terri. We'll see who get's who next year. The best was Ryan's present to Grandpa. We draw names in October and Ryan forgot who he had. He thought he had grandma. So he bought a crockpot. It was funny when Grandpa opened up his gift and Ryan explained the reason behind it. We also took family pictures. That was a hilarious event itself. I'll have to get a copy of that.


See that thing on the floor. Micah got that and that thing is cool.


All the Christmas chaos of opening presents!

Grandma and grandpa enjoying watching the whole family having fun.

The adults playing "Cash Cab" (Randy's present for Ryan).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, looks like a fun Sasaki christmas. And of course the food looks sooo good (now I'm hungry!). Have a Happy New Year you guys!!!!
Love,
The Sika's

Jesmyluk said...

I only just saw that you posted. How do you do that? So weird. Looks like the food was delish!! I seriously wanna come there and sample it all... YUMM 8-P

Merry Christmas (late)!