Friday, December 12, 2008

When is it going to stop?!

So this rain is starting to get on my nerves. I don't know if I have ever mentioned that I don't really like the rain. I know, funny from a girl who grew up in islands. I like a little rain, but now it is just getting ridiculous! Well, tonight was my work Christmas Party. However, because there was a lot of this



it caused slick roads which, caused an accident. The road was blocked and so Randy and I weren't able to go here

This is where my work part was at, The Crouching Lion Inn. I was so looking forward to going. Randy and I turned around, wondering what we could do for 2 hours (since we had a sitter for that long), in Laie. Not much to choose from. At the spur of the moment, we pulled into PCC and decided to go see this

We hadn't gone since we've moved back. It wasn't the night I had planned on, but it made for a fun, spontaneous evening.

I had to add this at the end for my update. I went to work and found out that they still held the party. People were shuttled to and from the road block to the restaurant. Apparently, I was unaware of this. Then I was told there was dancing and door prizes. Some of the door prizes that were won, a flat screen TV, $200 cash, hotel accommodations, and other stuff. So yeah, this was my face after being told that. Oh well, there's always next year.

No comments: