Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nativity Scene


In Arizona, at the visitors' center at the temple, there is a display of nativity scenes from around the world every year. I love looking at all the different interpretations of that scene from the different countries. The Desert Bookstore sells nativity sets from different countries. I decided last year that this would be something that I would collect. Last year I bought my first nativity set, a Japanese one. Tonight I was at sister's house in our ward and she had one from Israel. It was very nice. I need to be on the lookout for my next set. Here's a picture of it. It is the first Christmas that I get to use it. I almost forgot to set it up. In fact, when I did take it out, I wasn't sure who was who. So I just set it up the way I thought. Hopefully, it's right.

1 comment:

Jesmyluk said...

The pieces all look like they are in the right spot to me. 80) It really is a lovely Nativity scene. Seeing the displays of different ones from around the world is one of my favorite parts of Christmas at the temple too. Merry Christmas!!